We are looking for a financial planner, preferably a CFP, to help us create comprehensive financial plans for our amazing clients.
Comprehensive Financial Planner
We are looking for a financial planner, preferably a CFP, to help us create comprehensive financial plans for our amazing clients. We hope to bring on an individual that can help us create a progressive and meaningful organization. Our ideal candidate is a proven individual seeking to establish a rewarding career while helping us shape the future of our fast-growing boutique firm headquartered in La Jolla, UTC – San Diego, CA.
Bull Oak Capital was founded in 2014 by a senior advisor who believed an evidence-based investment portfolio and high-quality service would better serve his clients. We are an independent fiduciary that seeks to partner with an individual that possesses the expertise and drive to build customized financial plans for his/her clients.
We are a top-rated financial advisory firm in the San Diego region and we were recently recognized as one of the fastest growing RIAs in the nation. We are seeking driven individuals that seeks to be part of a unique team culture and a fast-growing firm.
Life At Bull Oak Capital
As a Financial Planner at Bull Oak Capital, you will be provided with:
• The opportunity to act as a true wealth partner for our clients by creating custom financial solutions. We are looking for somebody that LOVES to create comprehensive financial plans and somebody that seeks to develop meaningful relationships with our amazing clients.
• This person would be extremely detail-oriented and would work directly with our clients. This person would not be required to develop their own book of business
• The best technology available to both you and your clients, including CRM, financial planning (eMoney), a state-of-the-art client portal, and performance aggregation
• All overhead expenses covered and maintained by the firm
• A profit-sharing 401(k) retirement plan
• Generous health insurance benefits
• An investment strategy backed by academic research and time-tested methodologies
• Work in an A+ class modern office environment in La Jolla UTC
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
• CFP Designation
• At least 3 years of financial planning experience
• A clean compliance record
• Highly motivated, a team player, and the desire to work at a top-caliber firm
Why work at Bull Oak Capital?
• Recognized as one of the fastest-growing and innovative RIAs in the nation
• Top-rated financial advisory firm in the San Diego region
• We are a fee-only firm that does not sell products or receive commissions. We offer comprehensive financial plans and portfolio management services for our clients
• The firm’s investment philosophy is rooted in academia and time-tested strategies
• A fast-paced, fun, entrepreneurial environment
• A chance to truly love your career again. No more production goals or AUM requirements. Focus instead on providing sound advice to your clients!
How To Apply
To successfully apply, we ask that you complete the following requirements: 1. fill-out the contact form and 2. upload your resume and cover letter.